Saturday, January 26, 2008

Painting Project Update


I finished painting the wall in my office. The color is good but I am still undecided if I am going to paint the whole room purple or just one wall, maybe two. It looks good against the white shelves however once all of my books and nick-nacks are back on the shelves you barely see the colored wall behind.

The color is Lilac Acres by Ralph Lauren. I chose a semi-gloss but in hindsight wish I had chosen a matte paint instead. It's still pretty.

I had some issues putting together the Ikea shelves and desk I purchased for the room. I no longer have a van so it is an ordeal for me to return the items. The project is going slow as I need to decide about the desk and furniture.

Ahhh, after a good paint job, one deserves a Cosmo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there to join you for a cosmo or two or three.

QCEVO said...

Grey Goose... Good.