Saturday, August 16, 2008

Is It Just Me ?



Is it just me or is there a disparity between the amount of skin that the female Olympic beach volleyball players and the male teams?


If having more skin exposed makes it easier to maneuver then why are they women half naked and the men all covered up?

Why are we hiding the Olympic man candy on the sand courts under t-shirts and shorts? They definitely need as much free movement as the women.



When designing for the next Olympics I think a mandatory no shirt rule at the minimum should apply.


Even George W. got into the action. Don't you think it HAD to have something to do with the uniforms?

What the heck is he doing anyways? Feel free to send me a caption.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Let me give you a swat for good luck, girl." - Dubya

QCEVO said...

Does this skimpy suit make my butt look big?