Saturday, March 28, 2009

Almost Human

I had a laugh this morning. We had a neighborhood garage sale today. I did a little cruising around for bargains. I did buy a few things. I bought a beautiful beaded purse (new), a large silver tray (inscribed as a bowling trophy) and a stash of large black envelopes. I'm not sure what I am going to do with them but they looked expensive and I'm sure I can create a cool use for them.

My laugh of the morning was the photo above. This dog was sitting in a chair at a garage sale just observing. He just needed a cigar and a glass of wine or some dog friends to play poker with. Too cute.

2 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Cute. I love it when animals seem human. But I don't love it when humans seem almost like animals.

QCEVO said...

Especially bears :)