Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Favorite Thing

Just like Oprah, (my hero) I want to share one of my favorite things.

Fred Soll's incense. Made in New Mexico. My favorite is the Pinon Incense. The smell is so relaxing. We had friends in New Mexico who were burning this in their house. We fell in love with the smell. They gave us a pack and now we are addicted.

This incense is a little more expensive than your average incense but so worth it. It has a great strong smell and we ration it at our house. I was burning some the other day when my husband came home and he made the comment that "I thought we were only buring this when we were both around to enjoy it." Sorry, it is too hard to resist.

Try this incense. I highly recommend it.

Click here for more information about Fred Soll's incense.

No comments: