Sunday, October 16, 2011

Trying Something New




The last few months have been a bit stressful with my father passing and a crazy work load. I was at a business meeting a few months ago and mentioned to a friend that I had no energy. He mentioned a product that he was taking and stated that he would put me in touch with the vendor if I was interested.


Needless to say the sales person contacted me and I am now taking a vitamin product called Vemma. The cost is higher than I would normally pay but I am going to give it a go.


I have read a lot of negative reviews on this product but mostly about their multi-level marketing program. I am not interested in selling this product but will give it a trial run.


I am only on day two but will keep you posted on if I think this product is worth the cost.


It is a liquid vitamin product that I will be taking every morning. It has a very pleasant fruity taste.


I am also about to embark on a bodily self improvement program for myself. I need to get active and lose quite a bit of weight. I may be taking this product in conjunction with a new diet.


I am a person with not a lot of willpower when it comes to food and exercise. This will be a challenge. (Wish me luck). I will keep you posted.

No comments: