Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cornflake Girl, An Introduction

Gary & his toy mouse

I'm new to the blogging world. I've chosen the name Cornflake Girl from the Tori Amos song of the same name. I love the piano intro.

I live in Arizona and have family members and friends in other states. Basically I wanted to create this blog to post some photos and stories of my personal adventures. I'm not the most interesting person in the world but follow along and find out for yourself.

My interests are art, photography, flea markets, my cat Gary, my family and friends.

Below are a few photos from Thanksgiving in Santa Fe. It was a cold and snowy day at the Tesuque Pueblo Flea Market. There were not a lot of visitors. I loved this Buddha under the tent.

Cold, snowy and muddy. As I was leaving the market I noticed a sign that said "no photographs". oops.Nice colorful beads. This market has a great atmosphere, especially if the weather is nice. It is nestled in the mountains next to the Santa Fe Opera. You can find great deals on art and jewelry. They have a lot of international vendors selling goods from Guatemala, Africa and local wares.A nice crafty art display.Another of my favorite places in Santa Fe. The Inn of the Anasazi. I love to have lunch there. It has a great atmosphere and is such a treat.I love this door and fence. So pretty. So Santa Fe.Some cool and colorful boots at a shop in Santa Fe.A cold November day at the square in Santa Fe.

No comments: