Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Favorite State Quarter Designs

I love the concept of State Quarters. I have a few comments on my favorites and least favorite.

Of course I love the Arizona state quarter. It has it all, saguaro cactus, the grand canyon and a great sunset.


I like Wisconsin's quarter and their cheese. I think the design is nice and uncluttered. It tells a lot about the state's commerce, cows, cheese and corn. The only thing missing is the Green Bay Packers.



Oklahoma's quarter appeals to me. This state is totally under rated. It has tons of history and natural beauty.



Ohio's quarter is cool because of the space man.

Montana's quarter is cool because of the skull.


Mississippi has a nice design. The Magnolia is such a great flower.



I like the design for the Kansas quarter also. Buffalo's are an interesting animal.



OK, now for the blows. I do not like the Alabama quarter. Come on, is their only asset is Helen Keller? It would be like putting Prince on the Minnesota quarter.

I like South Dakota's idea with Mount Rushmore, however this design looks like their state bird is ready to take a crap on the heads of our former presidents.

What's your favorite state quarter and why?




No comments: