Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hump Day

I took a drive this week to visit my cousin in Prescott AZ. Here are a few photos around Prescott. I have a few more that I will post later this week when I have more time.

Lately it seems as if all I do is work. I need to have a little more fun. I hope to do a little more Arizona exploring once the weather cools down a bit. I'm thinking a little hiking might do me good. God knows I could use some exercise.
I'm trying to eat a bit healthier and have been adding more fish to my diet. I know I am not eating enough veggies and need to eliminate processed foods. These are things I have known all along but I think I am due for a change and need to get healthier. - Go me!


I'll try not to bore you with too many of the details or have posts that talk about what I ate today unless it's just too compelling not to share :)

Happy Hump Day!



No comments: