Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Rememberance



I have many relatives and friends that I should be remembering this Memorial Day. I was surprised to find that I did not have photos of many of them, especially the old timers.
I did have some photos from 2004 of family members putting flags on the graves of our loved ones.On this day I would like to remember a few of my relatives and friends who have served our nation.

Patrick Bayham

Stephen Wassenich

Ralph A. Bochenek

Henry Bochenek

Joseph T. Boksza

And all of the others that I have not mentioned.

Dziekuje and Rest in Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often think of Jimmy Palmer, Aunt Alice, Aunt MaryLou, Aunt Sophie,my own baby, Gabriel, and some of my friends from Wisconsin that have died. It's hard to believe that one day we will all go to meet our maker...
It's good to remember the dead...I like the picture of Mom and Keely.
--Felicia