Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Eve


Ohhhh, can you smell it? Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am always thankful for good food and good company. I have cousins coming to town to spend Thanksgiving with my husband and myself. My husbands brother and wife will be here also.

I'm supposed to have a half day at work and I need it to really be a half day as I have not finished cleaning the house. I also need to pick up a few more items (wine).

I'm ready for a few days of R&R.

Get ready because the holiday season is almost here!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my Wisconsin sister F. I hope your 45th year is monkey free.

2 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Hi, Cornflake Girl. Great blog name...how did you think of it?

Have a great Thanksgiving, and thank you for commenting on The Jason Show today!

By the way, you're not really a spy, are you?

QCEVO said...

I love the Tori Amos song Cornflake Girl, especially the piano into.
I'm not really a spy, only in the "Harriet the Spy learns to blog" sense, but it's amazing that once I listed that as my occupation how may hits I received from the eastern block countries. I'm a big fan of the Jason show and have been spying on you for sometime through your blog.