Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tucson & Gem Show

This past weekend I attended the Tucson Gem Show. I am an amateur beader and had heard of this show before I moved to Arizona. This show is huge and I only toured the tip of the iceberg. I could have spent my life savings in this place. (hmmmm, $1.50 is my life savings) I snapped a few photos before a guard informed me that I was not allow to take photos.

Please enjoy my illegal photos.

Vendors galore under the big white tents.
My favorite room, FILLED with pearls of all colors and shapes.



3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

What a sight! Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Well, what did you BUY!!?

QCEVO said...

Why beads of course. I founds some beautiful brown dyed pearls and some African looking beads. There was soooo much to choose from.