Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lame Fathers Day

Today was Fathers day. I called my Dad this morning back in the Midwest. The book I ordered for him had not arrived and the box I put together for him is still sitting in the passenger seat of my car.

I bought my husband a fathers day card from the cat but can't remember where I put it.

Last week all of the advertisements in the paper were big hints for gifts for Fathers Day. I had to share this crazy item that was being sold at Bass Pro. Camouflage lounge chairs. I'm not talking the little outdoor chairs but the kind you put in the house. They even have three different cammo patterns. I just thought it was a crack up.






For those about to lounge - I salute you. Happy Fathers Day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is the ugliest chair ever. I can't believe anyone would want to buy it. It is even harder to believe that someone actually though it up. bleh!

Gitsy said...

I, too, thought I was being pro-active and bought Father's Day cards ahead of time. It turns out they were my husband's birthday cards (in May) and we forgot to give them to him. Will I find them next year? Doubt it.

Jason, as himself said...

Ooooo, yikes! These chairs are the ultimate in bad taste!

I hate it when I'm lame, too.

QCEVO said...

Nothin' sexier than a man lounging in his cammo lounger. It's cammo though so you probably don't even see the sexiness.