Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Car CD player is BiPolar

Yikes, I am currently listening to two polar opposite cd's in my car. I have a book on tape of "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and am alternating listening to it with Chuck Palahnuik's Pygmy.



The Secret is inspiring and I am listening to it to try and adjust my mind from negative thinking.




When I listen to Pymgy I feel like taking a shower after each chapter. I grabbed this book on tape from the library impulsively. I was not sure I would get beyond the first chapter as the main character speaks in an odd choppy language that causes me to have to listen closely to figure out what he is actually describing. It's truly a disturbing book with lots of violence. Of course, now that I am half way through I can only finish listening and when I am finished.....


shower, with a brillo pad.

No comments: