Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gary Week



Since I don't have anything to profess this week I am going to show my true cat lady side and torture everyone with photos of my cat Gary. I guess it is Gary week on my blog.

Gary loves to be close to his humans. Many times he will sit or lay right in front of my computer monitor for attention. He will lay there with his eyes closed as if it is a perfectly natural place for him to lie.

He has a little nest in the living room in which he will take a nap. I decided to buy him something more festive for my home office room. I bought this plush turquoise nest and placed it on top of my shelves so he could be near the desk. I was not sure he would go for it but he has adapted just fine and hops up to the shelf and pretends to nap while watching me through squinty cat eyes. I know he is faking it.

Faker!

No comments: