Saturday, April 19, 2008

Night Harvest



Many times I will drink a nice bottle of wine worth remembering and then forget the name. I'm not a label saver but I'm thinking that maybe just taking a photo of the label for posterity is a pretty good idea since I always have my trusty camera handy.


Recently I enjoyed a nice Cabernet Sauvignon. I don't even remember where I bought it but will probably search it out again. More than likely I purchased this at Trader Joes. I'm one of those amateurs that many times choose a bottle of wine because I like the label. This has a sweet label and turned out to be a good bottle of wine also.


Try it, Night Harvest by R.H. Phillips 2005 California, Cabernet Sauvignon.

1 comment:

Gitsy said...

I think most people buy wines based on the label or bottle. For future reference, do NOT buy the wine in a bottle shaped like a lobster, unless you just want the bottle and plan on pouring the wine down the drain.