Saturday, September 13, 2008

Phoenix Lowriders

Since moving to the Phoenix area I have been able to attend some very cool car events. Of course the Barrett- Jackson auction in Scottsdale is pretty darn awesome. I have never been a big car buff but after attending a few of these events I have discovered that I love to photograph old cars. I especially like lots of chrome.

Below are some more photos that I took at the 2008 Phoenix Lowrider Super Show. You can see the passion that the participants have in their cars. You can also see all of the time and money they have put into these cars to totally bling them out. I think Lowrider culture is so interesting and fun. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.















































At the end of the day it's time to just relax with your homeys.





No comments: