Sunday, January 11, 2009

100th Blog Milestone


Yes, can you believe it. It's my 100th Cornflake Girl Blog. I was not sure what my 100th blog should be but I thought a prayer would maybe at least bring me some good blogging karma. I found the following bloggers prayer on Zenmommas blog. Love it! Love the image. Thanks for creating it. I also thank the bacon gods of the internet.

A Blogger's Prayer:
O MOTHER OF PERPETUAL BLOGGING, grant that I may ever invoke Thy most powerful image, which is the safeguard of prolific bloggers and the salvation of all poor saps desperately searching for blog fodder.
O Purest Gladys, O Sweetest Gladys, let Thy name henceforth be ever on my keyboard. Delay not, O Blessed Lady, to help me whenever I call on Thee, for, in all my writer's block, in all my needs, I shall never cease to call on Thee, ever repeating Thy sacred name, Gladys, Gladys.
O what humor, what sweetness, what brilliant idea, what emotion fill my soul when I blog Thy sacred name, or even only think of Thee. I thank the Bacon Gods of the Internet for having given Thee, for my good, so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering Thy name; let my hope for Thee prompt me ever to blog Thee, MOTHER OF PERPETUAL BLOGGING.

No comments: