Sunday, January 4, 2009

Is This Thing On?

I love cameras and gadgets but am not good at working them. When I got my first camera that did video clips I kept making movies instead of taking stills. Half of the time on film you would hear me say something like "Sh*t I'm making a movie". This became a catch phrase between my sister-in-law and myself whenever we get together and take photos or movie clips of the family.

This year I bought a flip-video camera that I am notoriously bad at using. The clip above is a wonderful example of "Sh*t I'm making a movie". I was trying to film a neighbors awesome Christmas display. Nobody ever seems to realize that the cameras also have sound. The problem with the flip-video (or is it me) is that I can never seem to turn it off properly. This video is so bad I had to share it.

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I do the same thing!

QCEVO said...

Maybe I should be the videographer of your Brittney video :)

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you how many times I started taking a video after I thought I just took a photo? The video is the sidewalk as I walk with my camera in my hand. ~dumbass~ I blame it on my kids because they like to take movies and never reset it back to the still photo setting.