Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baked Goodness, The Shortcut

I bought this box of frozen Chudleigh's Apple Blossoms at Costco. There are 12 in a box. I decided to write about them because they are easy to make and delicious and I am also hoping someone will send me a free box of them...hint hint.

This is a fantasy of mine to blog about something and then actually have it appear. Sort of like how The Secret works, or so I hear.

Anyways... These blossoms are little pastries with apple inside. Sort of like a strudel but awesomer. They are easy to fix and are delicious hot with ice cream.

For my family of two this is a nice treat to keep in the freezer for those times when you want a nice warm desert but are too busy to make something from scratch.

I love Costco too. (Please feel free to send me a free membership)

No comments: