Thursday, April 16, 2009

Luci's Healthy Marketplace ~ Best Latte's in Phoenix


I had a meeting this morning with a co-worker and we decided to grab some coffee after the meeting. We headed to a nearby Starbucks when I spied a coffee bar across the street.

It looked interesting from the outside. I love to try new places so instead of Starbucks we crossed the street. I'm so glad we did. This place was such a pleasant surprise.
There were two guys behind the counter and they were so friendly and helpful. I would go back just for the service. I didn't know what to order and they suggested a Latte. The "Latte dude", (I just made up that title as I like it better than Barista) whipped up two Lattes for my friend and I. One word - AWESOME!


Not only were they awesome but our "Latte dude" made some wonderful little designs in our froth. Too damn cute. So cute I didn't want to drink it and ruin the design.

We enjoyed our Latte's at one of their cute little booths. They also serve donuts, pastries and there is even a little sort of neighborhood grocery store.
I totally loved this place and will recommend it to anyone who asks. I'll definitely go back.
Luci's Healthy MarketPlace, 1590 E Bethany Home Rd. at 16th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014.

1 comment:

Jason, as himself said...

I'd like a cup of the Latte Dude, please.