Saturday, April 25, 2009

Inspired... Oh damn I forgot what I was going to blog about

I enjoy blogging. I wish I had more to say. Sometimes I get a thought about something and think, hey, I will blog about that. I have a poor memory and unless I write it down I forget what I thought was so interesting earlier in the day.

The I.T. Nazi's at work block every site that's not work related. Sheesh. I guess they know me too well because I would certainly blog at work given the chance. Ok, just on my lunch hour. I suppose I could do it on my blackberry but that would take my whole lunch hour and I'm not giving that up. I'm so glad that they cannot also monitor and block my brain. Oh, they would if they could.

I also think sometimes I need an alter-ego blog. I hold back on my cussing ways in this blog because I do know that some of my co-workers and possibly some of my relatives read it. Yes, they know I curse but I would love to let loose with some F bombs once in a while true emotional expression. The problem is that my whole blog would be one big line of F*ck F*ck F*ck this and that. I'd be like tourettes on a monitor. I also like Sh*t. Another family fave. I guess I just need to be satisfied with Ass.

Anyways here's hoping for some F*cking Ass blog inspiration coming my way soon. And oh yeah, F*uck those people who make up fake holidays like Sweetest Day. Also, F those stupide Irish Dancing Wigs that they make the young Irish Dancers wear now-a-days. They look ridiculous (That's a whole 'nother blog - note to self)

Let me know what you'd like to say F*ck to....

No comments: